There has never been a better time to be a female footballer in West Cumbria. There are so many choices at the moment and now there is a fresh new option on the table for you to consider.
Workington AFC Ladies and Girls are throwing an open invitation to train in advance of entering the Cumberland FA Summer League before embarking on a plan to return to the regional pyramid via the Lancashire League.
A completely blank canvas gives players an equal opportunity to forge a pathway in the senior game with the backing of the county’s top Semi Professional club.
Just turned 16 and eager to get started, disillusioned with lack of game time elsewhere, returning to the game after a break or simply just fancy a new challenge, why not give it a try?
What can we offer?
- A Level 2 qualified coach with previous experience of the Ladies pyramid
- Weekly training sessions alongside our amazing Girls Academy
- 6 weeks Pre Season training absolutely free of charge
- Vastly experienced admin and safeguarding team
- Weekly midweek summer fixtures for starters
- Playing/ Training Kit and Travel wear
- Social Media and YouTube coverage
- A nationally recognised and highly respected football brand
Sessions start Wednesday 21st February, come and give it a go.
Call or message 07703 019285 for an informal chat or to express an interest, if you’d rather email then it’s firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.