Choose your favourite goal from the list below:
- GOAL A – Reuben Jerome v. Trafford (home) 2-1 won possession forty yards from goal, broke through the inside right channel before applying a good finish.
- GOAL B – Dan Wordsworth v. South Shields (away) 2-3 fine headed goal which put Reds ahead for the second time in a thrilling FA Cup tie.
- GOAL C – Jordan Palmer v. Bootle (away) 1-0 his first league goal for the club with a fine curling shot in the 90 th minute securing the points.
- GOAL D -David Symington v. Hanley Town (away) 2-1 Dav’s first of two almost identical goals from twenty-five yards.
- GOAL E – Scott Allison v. Macclesfield (away) 1-4 a good move and a cool, confident finish gave Reds hope early in the second half at Moss Rose.
- GOAL F – Conor Tinnion v. Widnes (home) 2-1 free kick from the skipper a yard outside the box inspired a dramatic stoppage time victory.
- GOAL G – David Symington v. Newcastle Town (home) 3-0 Jim Atkinson’s sublime assist found Symington who advanced towards goal before a typical powerful finish – all in a matter of seconds.
- GOAL H – Scott Allison v. Runcorn Linnets (away) 3-1 brilliant team goal with a nonchalant finish from Allison after great one-touch passing between Bobby Carroll and Kai Nugent.
- GOAL I – David Symington v. Glossop North End (home) 3-0 Dav’s first goal, a stunning free-kick from fully 35 yards, paved the way to a comfortable home win.
- GOAL J – David Symington v. Witton Albion (home) 5-0 Dav’s second goal of his four-goal contribution. Collected the ball on the half way line, advanced towards the corner flag, retraced his steps to the edge of the area before a wonderful curling finish found the far side of the net.