MATCHDAY PROGRAM: Issue 2 – Marine FC
The second issue of the 2020/21 season, for our FA Cup fixture against Marine will be available on Saturday.
The 28-page issue contents include features on:
- Jim Atkinson’s unique afternoon in our final pre-season friendly Jim joined a short list of goalkeepers who have scored a goal for Workington, He also saved a penalty in the same match becoming the first to do both.
- Today’s visitors; a history of Marine AFC from their formation in 1894 to the present day.
- Old boys on the move; a feature on Workington ‘old boys’ who were on the move during the off season,
- My Reds Story; a feature on Richard Lewthwaite a volunteer who has given thousands of hours in support of the club from cutting the grass and preparing the pitch to some inspirational Community projects delivered recently.
- Absent friends; a feature on Workington heroes of the past who have passed away in recent months.
Plus the regular Chairman’s Welcome (David Bowden), Red Review (Steve Durham) & Caught on Camera features.
DON’T MISS OUT, get your copy on Saturday.
N.B Last chance to grab your copy for the City of Liverpool match, limited number available from the club office
I would like a programme if there’s any spare programme’s please
Email email@example.com and I will check if any available.